måndag 24 oktober 2011

Finding out the Future

Right now I am investigating the Future! Cool subject, I think! Not a new one, but always changing as the Now moves on towards what we call the Future. If there really is such a thing as Time. Ok, too deep. I'm leaving that for the moment.

I am researching for a book I am writing - and in doing that I started to ask people about their vision for the Future. Their good vision, the vision beyond everything that is wrong! If you got to form your ideal world, where things work really well according to you - what would it look like?

I am fascinated by the question, by what it awakens in me and others and by the amazing quality of people's replies! There is a lot of energy in just the presence of this question and line of thought!

I have been working with visions for thirty years. They have always been specific, for a person, a company, an organisation, a country, five years, ten years, twenty years... and somewhere in the backdrop of what comes up in those "limited" versions of the vision lies the whole. Not really mentioned or understood but present.  But so far I havent really asked the question as a whole, the whole world, the whole humanity, society, planet, nature, no time-frames, just open. If it was your ideal world, how would you make it?

The question is of course not easy to answer and it may be seen as presumptious to even try. Talking about your vision will leave you very open to criticism, very vulnerable and naked. And at the same time it is strictly personal, it is about me, it is about my life and more than anything it is about how I support and live that change that I want to see in my own life.

Its easy to think someone else is responsible for the future. I have no say in it. It will be what they make it, or whatever happens, out of my hands. And of course that is true, too. What is also true is that it is my future, I do have a say in it, it does concern me and I do contribute to it just by being alive and living my life as I choose.

I think, right now, the most important thing we all can do is to work on the inner shift. I belive that what will eventually make the world come to its senses is people like you and me coming to our senses. What we believe, how we choose and act creates the world and the future. We are responsible for that and it does not have to be heavy - how can an idea about ones ideal world be heavy?? Do it! Consider! Research! Imagine! Dream! Be inspired!

And please leave a comment here about what it looks like for you! You can inspire others too!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar